After an analysis of multiple aspects brought to light by COVID-19, it is believed that polarization due to the sharing of ethical values, passions and communions of intent is the key point from which to create balanced organizational systems in Europe and in the world. These bases create the conditions for each individual person to have a greater specific weight within society. Each person should be able to decide on his own path following his or her own aptitudes in total freedom to self-personalize. To have this specific weight in decisions you have to create basic cultural coordinates in all people, which give you the opportunity to understand the scenario in which you move. We have seen a New framework Job Education. The nudity of countries, undressed by the virus, shows on a global scale that one system of governance is not ultimately better than another, but simply different. The Virus reveals that:
- health systems, which have always been considered the greatest ence in the world, are not in fact
- countries that are technologically advanced no longer have defenses of others
- countries which have always been a symbol of technological innovation are faltering in the face of a different system of work organisation
There is no such real supremacy of one government and one country over another. There are people who have the opportunity to put at the service of their country the ethical and moral skills, specializations and values shared by many, while there are people who do not have this faculty, freedom and privilege. They are often adults with great experience but without enough strength and training to make themselves heard.
The polarization of some people, united by strong principles, creates virtuous communities. Unfortunately, this potential is often limited. It is not the opposition to evil that drives them to be blocked. It is the lack of courage and Knowledge or the will to manage inclusively, those who have been caged by evil. “Evil” means the calcification of processes that have decades of origin.
The fear of breaking balances leads to more complex paths. Human body must be in balance, the ecosystem that hosts us must be in balance with people. The planet, in fact, cannot change, people must and can. We must not break the balance, we just have to manage those that have excessive forcing in order to be replaced by others, without punishing or penalising anyone. On the contrary, we reward the merit, it will be the strongest trigger for those who have deliberately excluded themselves.
It is therefore necessary to start a Phase Zero, only in this way the individual as a person and as an expression of community can restart by values, skills and cohesion that is outside the contingency of COVID19. People will have to learn to discern the useful from the disutile, the instrumental from the ethical, the true from the false.
Real awareness, the daughter of a culture that is beginning to feed on new approaches and techniques, is preparatory to the use of digital instruments and dynamics. The use of the technology itself, without awareness, adaptive methodology and in the presence of multiple and multiform forms of resistance inhibits the processes of change. There will be no breeding ground for vocational training and learning without awareness of its importance
A NEW MODEL OF GOVERNANCE
- Permanent training schools for teaching the construction of organizational systems. The latter must be based on inclusion for interaction, spontaneous involvement and polarization based on ethics, professionalism, values, technologies and contexts.
- International technological poles of transversal and applied digital civic education. Real centres of cultural exchange and vision.
- Specialized schools of sectoral digital ethical innovation for educators, students and citizens.
- Well-balanced organisational systems for citizens. These systems must involve everyone regardless of age, social class, cultural class, ethnicity. People must not be left behind regardless of the role played within society itself, skills, talent, skills and attitudes formally recognized.
- Facilitating technologies for achieving objectives in contexts where man needs to express his digital being.
- Training and operational pathways to reduce social inequalities.
- Inclusive processes through interaction through immediate feedback and against the recurrence of habit, in order to favor a gradual growth of the propensity for change.
- Establishment of wide-ranging ethical and technical committees, characterised by the presence of open and transparent channels of interaction with citizens and professional groups of all kinds.
- Definition of personal and professional growth paths to be applied at national level. Especially in areas where indigenous resistance to change is evident and a difficulty in finding rules and best practices.
- Use to contextualize practices, disciplines, rules and methodologies of culturally diverse countries that have already been applied and have received democratic acceptance and recognition from citizens.
- Filling gaps identified last decade by the European Union, now filled in few countries.
- Develop new organizational systems in every area and phase in which a human is placed space/time during their life cycle in both virtual and real life.
- To grow one’s neighbour within a society based on: healthy values, knowledge, information, training and professionalism in acting, so as to eliminate even the last bastions of an unbalanced system. Awareness in fact reduces the distances between people and centers of power, as well as also reducing the space of action that they have.
- Improving the quality and effectiveness of education and training. High-quality education and training systems, both proactive and fair, are essential to ensure a country’s success and to enhance employability.
- To assist the process that gives light to dark areas, in order to make it increasingly difficult to hide the evidence. That has no side color: if it’s a good thing “it can be, if it’s not, it can’t be.”
People must be allowed to elevate themselves without passively suffering, and at the same time act proactively on the ground by maker not just talker. The start of this process can make it possible to launch a sowing process that has remained purely formal.
- Encourage creativity, innovation and imagination, including entrepreneurship, at all levels of education and training. In addition to contributing to personal fulfilment, creativity is a primary source of fuel for innovation, which in turn is recognised as one of the main drivers of sustainable economic development. Creativity and innovation are fundamental for business creation and the ability of Europe to have the right recognition internationally as a continent and as a population.
The first challenge is to promote the acquisition by all citizens of fundamental transversal skills: in particular digital skills, “learning to learn”, the spirit of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit, raising awareness of cultural and social issues.
- ensure the proper functioning of the knowledge triangle: Education / Research / Innovation
- promote equity, social cohesion and active citizenship with initiatives properly promoted at central level as well as planned, designed and delivered according to methodologies in step with the new way of communicating, learning and socializing. Education and training policies must involve all citizens.
This must be done without distinction as to their personal, social or economic circumstances. People must be able to acquire, update and develop throughout their lives their professional skills and the essential skills necessary to promote their employability and the deepening of their training, active citizenship and intercultural dialogue. Educational disadvantage should be expected by providing high-quality early childhood education and targeted support, promoting inclusive education. Education and training systems should aim to ensure that all learners, including those from disadvantaged or specific needs, complete their education.
In order to ensure this inclusion and potential, second-chance schools and more tailored learning opportunities can also be used. All young people must be given the means to interact positively with other young people from different backgrounds. Education should promote intercultural competences, democratic values and respect for fundamental rights and the environment, as well as combat all forms of discrimination.
- creating a common thread between the business world and the various levels and sectors of education, training and research can help to ensure a better concentration on the skills and competences required in the labour market, developing innovation and entrepreneurship in all forms of education. Wider teaching communities, including representatives of civil society, institutions and other parties, should therefore be promoted. These actors must be reference points both from the point of view of leadership and high specialization, in order to create a climate conducive to creativity and better reconcile professional and social needs, as well as the well-being of individuals and security.
- the main challenge is to ensure that everyone can acquire the basic skills, while developing excellence and attractiveness at all levels of education and training. Only in this way will it be possible to allow Europe to retain a strong global role at a time when, in order to achieve this goal, in a truly sustainable way, we must lend greater attention to improving the level of basic skills such as reading, writing and computing, making mathematics, science and technology more attractive, as well as the strengthening of language skills. The current methodologies present in the school education system are old and obsolete, roughly unchanged compared to the last century.
This is particularly evident in the teaching of scientific subjects. At the same time, there is a need to ensure high-quality teaching. In order to do this, it is necessary to provide adequate initial education for teachers and continuous professional development for teachers and trainers, and to make teaching an attractive career choice. This continuing training must be substantial and measured, not only on paper as is currently the case. Therefore, it is also necessary to identify metrics to evaluate training in relation to performance or results of teachers, educators and trainers.
Use (KPI) on production phases of the value measured at time t, t+1, t+n with the residual value of the indicator carried over to other phases that benefit directly and indirectly. In practice, once an indicator has been identified, it must be compared over time to monitor the quality of training and possibly change the strategy on the basis of the results obtained. Processes should not be standard and identical over time, but should adapt to the results obtained from time to time with an open and continuously experimental approach aimed at improvement.
It is also important to improve the governance and management of education and training institutions and to develop eective quality assurance systems. High quality can only be achieved through the efficient and sustainable use of resources (both public and private, as appropriate) and the promotion of concrete policies and practices in the field of education and training. To achieve this goal it is essential to generate interaction and reward merit through gamification.
We can define gamification as “the use of playful elements and game design techniques in non-playful contexts”. This definition can be broken down into three parts:
- playful elements
- game design and design techniques
- non-playful contexts
The key concept to start with is to think of people as players. The question to ask is: who are the people who schools, companies, institutions must influence / engage / retain / make passionate and with whom to interact and who therefore play? Customers, Employees, a specific Target to intercept, Partners, groups of people you are trying to change attitude/behavior/approaches.
E.g. Students from a certain region, Children living in situations of social degradation therefore at risk micro and macro crime, teachers, lawyers, magistrates and so on.
Whoever they are, we have to think:”these are our players.”
Thinking of someone as a player involves a subtle ence compared to considering it according to the classic logic: citizen – consumer – voter – employee – manager – politician
What is a consumer? It is someone who consumes, so it implies that there is also a mirror figure who is the manufacturer who provides goods and services. Those who work in the IT industry like to use the term user.
While those who work in certain sectors of retail, Travel or Food use the term guest, which arouses the reassuring perception that you are inviting someone to your home. All these terms have subtle implications as they are the basis of the very nature of the relationships between what does it mean for a person to be a player?
In The First Place, it means that the players are the center of the game, and that the game revolves around the player. Even if the game was made by a company or a group of game designers with a specific purpose, which could be to earn money or to honor guidelines, from the point of view of the players little changes. The central point is always them.
Everyone, as players, is at the center of the game and the world revolves around Us. Whatever happens in the game, we are the most important thing: the players.
So you have to think about how to structure the main places and contexts, so that the player is in the center. We all have to be at the center all the time.
Subsequently, it is necessary to understand and anticipate the needs of the Players, in order to provide the necessary tools to allow them to have total control. Players must constantly feel like they are protagonists and free. Freedom must be understood as the ability to make choices that give results and feedback. In practice, their choices and activities must lead to the creation of a perceived value, not necessarily of an economic nature but also dematerialized and self-making.
Each of us has to be at the helm or at least be part of a team that is competing. This means involving in something that we are interested in and to which we attach a value that can be transformed into a relational good, belonging or loyalty if you respect the rules of the game itself.
“Playing is not the same thing as Playing.”
Playing is a feeling of free movement within some constraints, which has much more value than energy that does not necessarily have a purpose and result to pursue.
The main purpose of an organizational system is to create a perception of the game that has a specific purpose and the main purpose is one:
- start playing (participate).
- continue to play (loyalty and continuity).
Two related but different challenges. The questions to be asked by the institutions are:
1) how do we get people involved? how we make every context Stimulating?
2) how do we give immediate feedback that allows people to take part in the game in a simple and unirded way? once involved, how can we not let them go?
This is not a game. You have to create experiences in everyday life that involve people in a genuine way and for an extended period of time. If we ask ourselves these questions, then we’re thinking not like a manager, a decision maker, a human resources specialist, an entrepreneur, a politician, a legislator as we have always thought, but as someone who is designing a game, a successful game, a successful organizational system and therefore a winning society, where all people always have a goal and are continuously motivated.
PROPEDEUTICITY– New framework Job – Education
- Don’t be afraid of change, drive it and don’t suffer it.
- Be in line with the operating methods and principles of ethical and professional polarization about the convergence models between Technologies, People and Goals based on collaborative spirit.
- Believing in the importance of Cultural transformation, even before the Digital one, without fear of showing gaps and braking elements that have always pushed towards the inner part of the infamous comfort zone.
- Be available to be part of or lead Task Forces operating throughout the national territory, as ambassadors of innovation in the first place and as specialists in the field, in team, with consequent personal, professional and economic gratifications. Gain as a natural gratification of being deserving.
- Create an environment in which the person in the clothes of customer, user, employee or other actors present in the processes have an immediate response as a response to an action performed.
- Engage in something they are interested in and to which they attribute a value that can be transformed into a relational, belonging or loyalty asset if the rules of the game are respected.
- Thinking outside the box.
- Sharing the content of the following Ethical, Social and Professional paper, which is nothing more than the application of logic and common sense in everyday life:
“We trust that what we are experiencing will create the pressures for a new era. We are committed to raising awareness in a large part of the political, educational and employment sector, as well as in public opinion, of the need to establish a more open, transparent, skilled and adaptive approach to the recognition of learning outcomes and, despite progress in recent years, the recognition of learning it remains irregular and uneven in all countries and sectors.
There is a need to create the conditions for individuals to have control of their own recognition, in order to establish their identity and entity, both formally (within institutions) and informally (between communities).
The importance of education and educational cooperation in the development and strengthening of stable, inclusive, peaceful and democratic societies is universally recognised as fundamental. However, formal education is not accessible to all citizens at the moment and does not meet all needs.
Many argue that formal education represents only a small part of the learning that takes place during an individual’s lifetime, most of which is not recognized.
Recognition open to all: firstly, we encourage everyone, students, educators, citizens and organizations to participate actively.
Participation includes: taking personal responsibility for one’s own learning and recognizing the achievements of others, contributing to the design, implementation and/or use of local and/or global merit recognition or virtuosity systems.
Open recognition technologies and infrastructures: secondly, we call on the community of learning professionals and technology developers to establish a reliable system of verifiable learning credentials on humans and the machine and to adopt open standards that facilitate the comparability and transferability of learning credentials. Going to define clear and relevant metrics is often absent in Italian culture both of educational institutions (School, Open Recognition Policies: thirdly, we ask governments, authorities education stakeholders to implement inclusive policies that facilitate and encourage the recognition of learning outcomes both in formal, non-formal and informal contexts, with bridges between all three”.
Optimization and standardization of the it systems present and the technology used in a conscious and common sense way, for the development of new procedures aimed at expanding the scope of the primary activity. The use of these new technology platforms must be guided by data and needs analysis. The main focus must be on the planning and construction of processes that generate services and opportunities for the community and not on the services themselves as a buffer solution in the short term.
During the last year, spontaneous processes of great social, economic and cultural importance have matured. To measure them, we usually use what we now call KPIs or simply indicators. They have always been used by Economists, Sociologists and Statesmen. This time there are no indicators capable of measuring what has happened and is still happening.
With a great vision it was possible to perceive, report them and evaluate the impact. No one from above had this ability and events followed, for better or for worse, their physiological course.
These processes have created the basis for creating an organizational system prepared to manage Innovation. You can’t innovate the night for the day, you need an ecosystem that has firm points and adaptive methodology. The above indicators, we can now – The impoverishment of all social classes and the arrival of 4.0. industrial revolution despite being delayed, the phenomenon has prompted people to react on the back of their latent abilities, never expressed, because they are always repressed by a context without gratitude for merit and the spirit of initiative.
- The labour market has changed without any reform announced by a party proclamation. People after knowing resilience, have fielded their unexpressed potential with exceptional results. They’re not going back for nothing or anyone.
- The lobbies lose power, the fuses begin to fade and the back top encapsulation begins to fade.
- The awareness of individuals about their decision-making power and value as an expression of their dignity. These awareness led to the understanding of often unknown dynamics that made many proactive in the face of obstacles that might seem insurmountable.
- The impossibility of many, to produce, manage deadlines, make jumps to keep the shutter open. This trend has led many actors to run more and more, every day, and only to keep the minimum livelihood for their family or employees, getting into debt. One or one hundred employees for many was indivisible, they have and had a dignity and love for what they had created. “They had” because many did not stand up to this state of affairs.
These people were asked to change, but they had to run like the hamster that spins the wheel in loops, endlessly, for no real reason or goal. While, those who still had the economic strength to generate work and value of production showed blindness, presumption and unwillingness to revise their organizational model.
- Management of the public thing as a project pipeline.
When it comes to Project, the first thing you have to look for is the shadowy areas and very carefully, managing strategically and with great preparation and leadership. The first step is to push everything inside the shadow zones, to interact.
If we all believe and support this mode of operation, the country project will be successful, but we have to work in Team, the largest in the history.
THE CONTEXT – New framework Job – Education
We do not believe that it is a waste of time to look for culprits or to spend a lot of words on the subject, if not constructive and useful for citizenship. Just action, doing what we’ve always done, even though the obstacles have always been hard to lay out or dodge. There will probably be fewer from now on.
We have always been regulated by a sophisticated scale that must always be in bubble, whatever the price to pay. No occult power, no grand design or witches to chase, just balances. There are moments, phases, phenomena that impact in one direction or another that affect many nations that have a common thread of any kind, economic, social, geographical, political or otherwise. There are balances between states and the complex simplicity of the natural ecosystem that hosts us.
These balances must be maintained in one way or another. Don’t mind people’s happiness, let alone people’s lives.
Just as people have matured and are gaining awareness of their status as “digital beings” and have had the rejection of over-communication, they will also learn to discern the useful from the disutile, the instrumental from the ethical, the true from the false.
What is astonishing is that the more data science has evolved, the more we must use a philosophical approach, such as that of Parmenides and Heraclitus, to go in search of reality, the “Episteme”, starting from everything and not from the whole. Holistic approach, which today more than yesterday is one of the best for the governance of people systems and processes.
The world seems to be downsized, everything seems closer to both good and evil, but also the awareness of our being. We think about the rubble to collect when it’s all over, but we were already walking on the rubble.
EFFECTS ON SOCIAL SECURITY – New framework Job – Education
- the hamster is forced to stop spinning the wheel to run behind something he didn’t know the nature of
- CO2 can be measured in large cities without cheating on the results
- we have gone from discriminating to being discriminated
- we are “forced” to re-approach our family, our children, our loved ones that they have given us so much and so much deserve
- we have to shake hands and be as close online as before, but without the chance to squeeze that real
- we must be educators of our children, even if only in a transitional way, because the system to which we give them is not ready for a long time form
- we need to focus on ourselves, what we’ve done and what we can do in a regime of action and reaction things
The impact of the virus has been strong. The whole thing will be in the devices that will tell the story, but also a great opportunity for all of us, both in the immediate and in the future.
Let’s get ready for the “new” Frameworks:
- develop a new expertise
- study and learn a new language, a limit that blocks us and precludes us so many possibilities, we look for a topic of interest to us
- use “new” technologies and tools
- acquire new knowledge by taking courses of personal interest through online education
- Refresh of the Self Motivation.
You’re often stuck doing things simply because we have to loop them. Understanding what inspires you puts you back in the driver’s seat with a co-pilot, which continually suggests to you that in life you can really do the things you want to do.
- Discover and rediscover your interests and personal goals
Rekindle what makes you an active person, including and collaborative, reduces the recurrence of the habit. This modus operandi makes life more interesting and can also open up future opportunities. You never know where your interests will take you if you focus on them.
- Increase in other personal and professional skills
While we are engaged in learning a new skill or acquiring new knowledge, we are also building other valuable skills that can help us in our personal life and growing self-confidence. For example, learning how to draw involves the development of creativity and reactivates the imagination.
Skills development can include: interpersonal skills, creativity, problem solving, critical thinking, leadership, reflection, adaptability, and much more.
“Becoming more informed or skilled in something can increase self-confidence in both personal and professional life.”
In our personal life, this trust can come from the satisfaction of dedicating time and effort to learning and improvement, giving us a sense of accomplishment. This self-confidence can be the awareness of our real knowledge and the ability to apply what we have learned.
Whether it’s pursuing thematic interests and personal passions or pursuing professional ambitions it can help us achieve personal fulfilment and satisfaction. This we all have a natural instinct to want to explore, learn and grow that encourages us to improve our quality of life and self-esteem. It is enough to achieve an objective that is particularly important, even if it is not a goal to be pursued.
THE RETURN OF THE HUMAN BEING POWER – New framework Job – Education
Working for goals is a “forma mentis” and a methodology. We now have two priority objectives:
- Safeguard our health and that of others with behaviours that are aware and guided by common sense and responsibility.
- Prepare us all to lead together the “rebirth” or the birth of the new society, without grey areas, that will be Ethical, Inclusive, Collaborative, Communicative, Interactive, Innovative, Transparent, Meritocratic and Rewarding.
Actor: The Human Being
Methodology: to give man the freedom to implement choices and activities that create a value immediately perceived. Productivity, economic, personal and professional gratifications, will only be the physiological result.
Companies and institutions are aware that we can begin a seeding path that has never existed capable of conveying information and training about the conscious use of technology while respecting Human Being and the planet.
“We are not worrying about the Future of Our Children, we are just trying to create the conditions so that they can create themselves a new one”
Pasquale Aiello is President of the ENTD – National Body for Digital Transformation. He also is the author of the book: “Ethical Unlockdown” and Enterprise Top Consultant, Global Strategist & Digital Humanist.